Sunday, September 5, 2010

Firenze


This one is dedicated to Florence...love this place :)




Great view of the city of Florence. I love how the Duomo stands out from the rest of the city.

Christ Pantocrator...beautiful mosaic


El Duomo of Florence, Italy! 

It is decorated in several different colors of marble

Inside the Duomo.  Absolutely beautiful and it blows me away when I think about the hard work that went into this work of art...especially since they did not have the technology that we have today.












That is all I have for now since it takes a while to upload pictures here, but I will promise to post more pictures later!




Ciao,
Chantel


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantel!!

    I love all the pics... Italy is beautiful! Have been randomly checking up on your blog to see your updates, and ended up making one of my own! Though it's really random.. haha. Love ya and miss you tons. Keep having a blast!!

    <3 Farida

    ReplyDelete